In or Out ??

Day to day discussion forum

Moderator: Founders

Forum rules
This Forum and Sub-forums are open to public view.

Please do not use offensive language (No Swearing).

For more info please see the rules page

In or Out ??

Postby highlyflammable » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:48 am

With the EU vote being rammed down our throats at every angle ( I'm getting rather ticked off with it tbh) I felt the need to just vent - so here it is :-s

There's that many lies and well, quite nasty and fearmongering comments, that a lot of the truths and realities aren't being heard.

I'd made my mind up before the whole farcical debating even started. The reason my mind was made up is purely for my kids and my grandkids future. The EU restrains the Tories from stripping all the rights, that have been fought so hard for us, away from us.

Lets face it, if the Tories had their way all children would have to pay for all education, we would have to pay for medical assistance at the point of need and there would be no workers protections ( the disabled would then be made to work for what Freud wanted - less than minimum wage !). They would have a bonfire with the Social Chapter. That isn't a future that I want for me, my kids or my grandkids
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Rating: 40%

highlyflammable

Re: In or Out ??

Postby jeff3 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:22 pm

yet under the eu they culled the stock under the eu they cut benefits for all under eu they were going to sign our future away by signing ttip yes the eu has or has not been helping for the culling of so so many yet we each have to work that out hf but myself i was taught pound shilling and pence and a few yrs down the road they decimal yet on that day il be voting out but even if the out vote wins the day id rather doubt this lot would take any notice of it rather dictating to us it better to remain whot you must consider neil kninock called the eu rotten but took himself and his wife off on that merry go round now they multi millioniares oh dear windy made a mint from us yes we have fewer politicians to pay for and speaking of which i like to get rid of that magic roundabout in wales too its costing us loads
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
92.8%

Postby Tobias » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:03 pm

I think the referendum will work much like the common market vote - MPs will have the last say and vote to keep us in. It's in their best interest ^^
Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jeff3 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:32 am

if so perhaps it might be catalyst to get the people to rise against these gangsters
Rating: 20%

jeff3
Progress to next rank:
92.8%

Postby stephenholmes » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:01 am

Good morning everyone
In my opinion the EU lost it's way when it started meddling in things beyond being solely about trade
A good example of this is outlawing the sale of fast boil electric kettles
I do hope Camerons days are numbered following the ballot on the 23rd
Kind regards Stephen

stephenholmes
Progress to next rank:
41.7%

Postby Tobias » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:50 pm

My mums livid about the high power vacuum cleaner ban so she's out lol
Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Infinity » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:12 am

I am voting remain.

Only reason we've got a referendum is because Dodgy Dave was afraid of losing votes during the general election to UKIP and panicked. As usual, Dodgy Dave never thinks through anything fully enough, public relations excercises often only last a week and require little real thought, so he never had any experience. It shows when he pretends to do international politics everywhere else in the world they think he is a joke but the media here praise him for great success!!!1111 A huge mistake offering a referendum, what we needed instead were real politicians who properly represent people living here.

If UK leaves the EU then the transformation back to the dark age, that has already started, will be completed.

Infinity
Progress to next rank:
59.6%

Postby jeff3 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:57 am

id rather doubt it has before we were in we traded with all but joining the eu if ones old enuff to remember they stopped the cheap lamb from new Zealand amongst other things we dealt with Europe but allowing them to rule us changing our laws isn't a thing I liked through the life of the eu just lately they change the rules on bass catches a rod and line angler cant keep any between oct to june I think but when june comes in 1 fish a day while the trawlers who net the shoals of bass carry on idiots but that's me there be many who vote out every one I talked to and that's many are voting out but then remember whot you vote theres a number on the slip you take that matches back to the booklet it came out of so they can see whot one voted for secrets hay not anymore jeff3
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
92.8%

Postby Infinity » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:48 am

Imagine there were a lot of powerful lobbyists persuading the EU to do the wrong thing with sea bass, Jeff. What should have happened was: trawling = banned, drift nets on beaches = banned, only legal source of bass in the UK = rod and line angled from beeches, and limit on licenses to fish sea bass + increase in cost of license. Not matter what is done, nobody is ever pleased, somebody always complains, not everyone is telling the truth, most everyone ignores the rules anyway, long after the sea bass becomes extinct, the finger pointing will still carry on.

The EU lobbyists number in the 10s of thousands: it they who need to be come extinct, bending laws in ways that make no sense.

I talk to a lot of people that will vote leave and likewise a lot of people that will vote remain.
Infinity
Progress to next rank:
59.6%

Postby jeff3 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:58 am

to true I but alas we have to wait for that in or out but has I posted earlier this dictator ship would go against the vote out by stating its better in then we see whot the peasants does has culling the stock hasn't got them to do much about it

jeff3
Progress to next rank:
92.8%

Postby stephenholmes » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:58 am

Good morning everyone
I totally agree with Jeffs comments about killing the disabled in the UK despite being in the EU
So much for human rights
This Government are the first to deliberately cause harm to it's own citizens and I would like to see them prosecuted
Kind regards Stephen

stephenholmes
Progress to next rank:
41.7%

Postby stephenholmes » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:21 am

Good morning everyone
I notice project fear is being stepped up by Vampire Osborne threatening savage cuts if we leave the EU
The only thing he has done is cut after cut after cut
I do hope he is out of office on the 24th
Kind regards Stephen
stephenholmes
Progress to next rank:
41.7%

Postby Tobias » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:39 pm

I don't doubt Gideon is right about the cuts Stephen, he has afterall borrowed a £trillion+ and it will need to be paid back in a limited timescale if we leave. It doesn't change my attitude towards the smarmy crooked little shit though.
Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby stephenholmes » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Good afternoon T and all viewing this thread
We all know the Tories didn't expect to win the general election hence pledging a referendum on the EU
Having won the election they are now forced into the position of the public deciding
Osborne cannot get away with threatening cuts and making the people suffer just because of the circumstance they are now in
Every year money is given away in foreign aid money we cannot afford to lose and that the UK needs
There would be no austerity if foreign aid was reeled in
Kind regards Stephen
Ps I can honestly recommend watching Brexit the Movie it does open your eyes to the largess of the EU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSYrHt1LNkA
stephenholmes
Progress to next rank:
41.7%

Postby Tobias » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:00 pm

Overseas aid = bribes, it's not aid at all
Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby highlyflammable » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:16 pm

It is sad to see the divide and conquer technique being used within this referendum. Regardless of the outcome, Dodgy Dave and his snorting apprentice are goners - cue the hard right wing Bojo, Gove & IDS propelled into governing us. This fills me with utter fear !!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
highlyflammable

Postby Tobias » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:40 am

Goves own Dad has rubbished his statement that EU killed off his fishing business and IDS has admitted migrants coming here for benefits is BS too.
I've stopped watching anything EU vote related, it's all BS and I guess it will dominate the media for a long time yet, ho-hum.
Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jeff3 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:29 am

Tobias wrote:Overseas aid = bribes, it's not aid at all

it was only a hook to get them banks screws them more more more never ever getting or allowed to pay that debt back ouch
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
92.8%

Postby jeff3 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:32 am

Tobias wrote:I don't doubt Gideon is right about the cuts Stephen, he has afterall borrowed a £trillion+ and it will need to be paid back in a limited timescale if we leave. It doesn't change my attitude towards the smarmy crooked little shit though.

listen the banks were going bust but we get to pay back whot the rich lost through the banksters we the peasants paid that price if truth be told whot would banks going bust mean notalot to us has how many millions had you in it ops this lot creamed the milk and still doing it under government yet the peasants need justice brought to dodgy dave and co jeff3
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
92.8%

Return to General Discussion