pip

Day to day discussion forum

Moderator: Founders

Forum rules
This Forum and Sub-forums are open to public view.

Please do not use offensive language (No Swearing).

For more info please see the rules page

pip

Postby jeff3 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:39 am

Rating: 20%

jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Re: pip

Postby Tobias » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:01 pm

Cheers Jeff :thumbup: I've added stop-pip.org to the links on the front page
Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Tobias » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jeff3 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:42 pm

one of the vids are of a former Gestapo officer who knows whots acoming for them karma it seems has come around early for her i was only following orders oh dear

jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby jeff3 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:54 pm

oh dear me im getting emails from nurses union one asking for then i supplied them with whot they wanted then another one blimey i thought quids in togay but another one asking for dates oh bugger that was it i let it rip oh dear i hope he didnt choke over his afternoon cuppa hmm im getting more like victor every day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNrLI3OBwg
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby jeff3 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:04 pm

oh dear me
Date: 16 November 2016 at 13:59
Subject: co0mplaint nurses

whot im rather peeved about recieved letter of nurses union asking for my sig so that they can inform mari hapgood about my complaint that i thought i did yesterday in a email but the part i dont like its the 16 today the reply got to be back there in their hands by the 21 five bloody days hay yet take away sat and sun then theres only 3 days oh dear are they now playing the dwp game i wonder nah yet they must be
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby jeff3 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:35 pm

bugger i was getting so smug with mtself wallop i felt accross the back of my head ouch d had seen my emails to nurses union and bloody shouted why didnt you bring in that disabled act oh bugger of to sulk now
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby Tobias » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:13 pm

She's right Jeff, they have to make reasonable adjustments/allowances and by giving you little time to respond you could have slapped them with a discrimination threat. Have you E-mailed them to inform them of your condition?.
Rating: 40%

Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby highlyflammable » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:08 pm

I'm struggling to follow this properly but I think I get the jist.........you've made a complaint against a nurse Jeff and they've given you 3 working days to respond, is that right ?

If it is, email the bleeders back Jeff and state that 'due to your disability you are requesting ??? extra calendar days to give them the information they now require so as to complete your complaint in its entirety, without discrimination, and that you require them to allow this request under the Reasonable Adjustments of the Equality Act 2010'
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.

highlyflammable

Postby jeff3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:44 am

yes hf iv complained about the highly traine nurse to crapita and the nurses union but yesterday i had that letter for sig to allow them to tell this highly trained nurse that im after her i had warned the nurses when she was at my house but we know they dont take any notice of us thank you both for your kind advice but d has ben there about my lack of of using the disability act against them but in my first reply back to this tom at the nurses union i had only put one of my things wrong with me that should have been enough info for him but sadly we see this nurses union who have atos working there under the guise of kpmg The UK and Dutch consulting arms were sold to Atos Origin in 2002. so bugger minds blank once again lost the way but d would l;ike to write my letters but im been doing this a good while and having someone write something thats long and drawn out i cant cope with so even thou my broken english gets its story through yes d a very good letter writere but she knows whot i think of long ones sadly i now in near future il forget more but thats another problem for another day t and sf thanks but we ourselfs try not to think of ourselfs has disabled and forget that part iv been trying to upload some of this report from this highly trained nurse but forgoten how to cut it back to 500kb t help but the report opens with well prity good in my favour but gradlys its left to open with her thoughts and fattening out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby jeff3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:51 am

oh bother id forgoten that hf it was 16 yesterday the letter had to be back to them by monday hmm weekeend between that only left 3 working days and the letter was 2class oh dear yet i saw the po van going up the lane by my so i got letter signed and put it back into letter and then flag down postman pat and ask him to take letter for me so its on the way back 2class or not they should have it buy friday that upset toms coffeee break one would suspect oh dear me the child cometh out
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby Tobias » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:00 am

Getting the file down to less than 500kb, in what format is the letter Jeff? have you scanned it from a handwritten letter into a JPEG ?

I'll try and help if I can but meds are kicking in and I won't be ok till later this afternoon :-s
Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jeff3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:22 am

ok t till later it was scanned with a cannon scanner at 300 d but using the software that came with it called mp navigator but files are around 1and half mb but things so easi to do are now becoming harder
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby Tobias » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:13 am

What photo software do you have Jeff?
Tobias
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SmokeyBandit » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi jeff3, I'm not going to type what I think of these pen pushers, but three days to reply back is not the norm in getting correspondence off to these termites. Talk of taking the biscuit. It's the same ole morals with these sods. They take over 10 days to make an effort to communicate with us, yet when the boot is on the other foot they want it now.

To bloody right what D & Hf are saying. Bugger them and throw it at them jeff3. They need a good kicking I can tell you. Bleeding tossers they are.

Don't get your self worked up mate. Deal with them as you feel.

Something I wouldn't normally say to you, but get your MP in on this one my friend.
SmokeyBandit :thumbup:

SmokeyBandit
Progress to next rank:
4%

Postby jeff3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:57 pm

i did s but afraid i upset the secretary again you now truth hurts but netherless i called in and asked his reply was did i win or loss i said nay its about complaining about these dodgy reports by these highly trained hcp he held up 4or5 docs with crapita heading saying he had to deal with these poor souls who got refused by crapita yet the office manager new were i was going with it and said keep us informed of the nurses union replys and if its not satisfactory then perhaps they could send a letter but alass im complaing about the hcp report to crapita and her union so lets see whot the reply is from both crapita and union but i hold no well hope of a good outcome has crapita will say ah but she did write that 3yrs to the dm who over rided this with a open award so even thou i complain the nurse will have a black mark on her record that will if she does go back to nhs they can refuse her so its always better to complain
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby jeff3 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:58 pm

t i think i have photo shop adobe full
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby SmokeyBandit » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:50 pm

I wouldn't worry that I'd have upset someone working for a Government body jeff3.

Funny that is... I upset the JC+ & G4S guards today. Baa stards. Got into a spot of bover. Oh well. There you go. Just another day out in the jungle.

:omy:

SmokeyBandit
Progress to next rank:
4%

Postby jeff3 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:20 am

good for you s i wish id been there more people need to give them a good talking to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jeff3
Progress to next rank:
93.4%

Postby SmokeyBandit » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:22 pm

jeff3 wrote:good for you s i wish id been there more people need to give them a good talking to

Not so good jeff3.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
SmokeyBandit
Progress to next rank:
4%

Next

Return to General Discussion