PIP email address

Day to day discussion forum

Moderator: Founders

Forum rules
This Forum and Sub-forums are open to public view.

Please do not use offensive language (No Swearing).

For more info please see the rules page
SmokeyBandit

Re: PIP email address

Post by SmokeyBandit » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Hope it all goes well for you tillyboo. It has been a long road to travel on in getting this far for you.

One thing that I must remind you of, is getting it all recorded, for your own peace of mind. You will not be safe without having a recording of the qualified health care professional's actions who is responsible for your PIP claim. It will be an added help should you need to reflect on what was and not said in the report this sham brings many people like yourself, who, in an uneventful course of mistakes, and false hoods that may come your way.

Good luck.
SmokeyBandit :thumbup:

tillyboo

Post by tillyboo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:17 pm

Tomorrow morn my HV is due, I feel so sick, my stomach is so upset. 6 months I've had this hanging over me dreading the post man coming. I just want it over......

tillyboo

Post by tillyboo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Well I had the dreaded assessment at home, over an hoyr & half of repetatuve question afer question, st one point I thiught i wss going to be sick as my dizziness & stress got to mych. She dud say at the end is it ok uf she writes "unable to carry out physucsl exsm dye yo nausea & duzziness" i saud tes as I wojld gave been unable to get out of bed.
I feel so drained my hwad wants to explide & now the second worry begins of what oytcome of review will be.
Byt for now, so glad this hell is over...

jeff3

Post by jeff3 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 am

its over you got through it but now the wait its horrible but we all go through it tb but you can guarantee the report will have lies written in it